Scraps of My Life

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Some Recent Layouts

I wanted to share some layouts I've made this past week. Click the images for full credits.

First up, Top Notch Kiddos, using Libby Weifenbach's awesome new kit, Saturday in Detention, available at SSD.


Next up, Trust, using Franziska Altmann's Charmed Meadow, available at SUN.


Next is My Sunshine, using a combo of Sunkissed by Misty Cato and Krystal Hartley and Twitter Blossoms by Sugarplum Paperie.


And last but not least, Smile, using Bloom and Grow by Zoe Pearn, also available at SSD.


Thanks for looking! If you like my layouts, leave me a comment! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Tracie- love the layouts- and congrats on starting your blog. It's a great way to showcase your stuff (and now you can earn sweet rewards for FOBTYs too)!
:)