Scraps of My Life

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Mother's Love and a Free Kit!

Hi everyone! Lots of fun news today!

I have a sweet new kit releasing Thursday at The Digichick in honor of mothers everywhere. It's perfect for scrapping those photos of the special women in our lives.



It's 20% off Thursday only, so grab it before it goes back to regular price!

Thursday is also the last day to grab my May GrabBag at ScrapMatters, and it's the last day of our iNSD Blowout Sale! Everything in my shop is 30% off through Thursday, but everything goes back to normal price Friday. Don't miss these great deals!



I also wanted to let you know about my completely free kit. I've entered the SYTYCD contest at DSA, and I finished my kit for Week 1!



You can download it at DSA. Please leave me some love if you like it!

And last but certainly not least, here's some inspiration from my amazing CT:

3 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE this kit!! Thanks for the freebie too! I just made what I think is a beautiful LO with your sweet pea kit! Love your work!

Rock the Hook said...

Love your new kit, and the DSA kit is great!! :)

Monica Gagne (aka 2girlsandadog) said...

I love this kit! I used it to scrap a beautiful pic of my oldest dd.
You can see it here...
http://www.digitalfreebies.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/65571/ppuser/9117
Thanks!!