Scraps of My Life

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bubblegum Beauty Collab and lots of Alphas!

Hello Scrappers! I have a fun new collab to show you today. Jennifer Fox and I teamed up for the first time to bring you Bubblegum Beauty, a great new kit perfect for your girly photos!


I also have several alphas today. Hemline Alpha was a freebie for everyone who applied to my recent CT call and is a great basic alpha, with a wonderful fabric texture and a stitched outline.

I'm also making the alpha from Bubblegum Beauty available separately from the kit. It IS included in the kit purchase, so don't purchase the alpha separately if you're buying the kit.

Nonsensical Alpha was a recent newsletter freebie and is a great way to add "pop" to any layout. If you missed either of these, you can now pick them up in my store!

I'm also releasing my Pewter Alpha for the first time at Scrap Orchard. It was previously part of my May Grab Bag.



Remember, all my new releases are 20% off only until next Thursday, so grab these deals before they're gone!

And here's some inspiration from my amazing creative team:


Have a wonderful week!

No comments: