Scraps of My Life

Friday, March 13, 2009

New element packs, and only 2 days left in my big sale!

First, I want to remind you of my moving sale! Hurry, because the sale ends this Saturday, March 14!



This week only, save 30% on my entire store, excluding some collabs. If you purchase $15 or more, your savings increase to 40%! What a great deal!


And now for my new releases!

First, I have another volume of my popular stitching packs, All Stitched Up. All Stitched Up Vol. II is all about borders! There are 5 unique borders in 10 colors each, for a total of 50 borders! Then another volume of my popular date tags. It's A Date Vol. II contains everything you need to date your layouts.


I also have a new Tag Alpha. It includes a full alphabet with upper and lower case, numbers, and common punctuation, as well as a bonus jump ring, brad, and string tie to attach your tags. Lastly, is an acrylic element pack I've been wanting to do for a while. Clearly Misshapen contains over 30 fun and unique acrylic shapes, borders, frames, and tags, perfect for adding to any layout!



Remember, everything is 30% off this week only! Your savings increase to 40% with a purchase of $15 or more!

And finally, some inspiration from my awesome CT. They did an incredible job this week of combining all my new element packs with previously released kits. I don't know what I'd do without them!