Scraps of My Life

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Home and New Kits!

I have officially moved! All my products can now be found exclusively at ScrapMatters. I am so excited to join this fantastic group of designers!

Hi everyone!

This week I have two new kits and a storewide sale!


This week only, save 30% on my entire store, excluding some collabs. If you purchase $15 or more, your savings increase to 40%! What a great deal! Hurry, the sale is only good through Saturday, March 14!

And now for my new kits!

First is Sweet Pea, a soft, sweet kit.

And some inspiration from my fabulous CT!




Next is Love Blooms Here, a fun a fresh way to scrap all those Springtime memories!

As you can see, my CT has been hard at work, because they totally rocked this kit as well!

Stop by and get these fabulous kits this week, because the sale won't last long!

1 comment: